https://ramapoforchildren.org/youth/buy-a-book-review/47/ follow https://rainierfruit.com/experiences-of-viagra/ viagra alternative in ayurveda community service term papers what information should be included in a research paper thesis statement examples for body image how to start a summary essay essays to buy https://teleroo.com/pharm/viagra-women-delhi/67/ prejudice essays school assignments thesis statement examples culture go to site esl content writer websites ca go to site will writing service voucher genic viagra from india herbal viagra pubs https://www.platinumed.com/mentrial/can-cvs-write-prescriptions-for-viagra/29/ source link cialis combined with viagra here zovirax need prescription cialis super active 20mg pills https://ramapoforchildren.org/youth/no-homework-passes-template/47/ source site viagra erection how long red viagra cialis review watch https://pharmacy.chsu.edu/pages/professional-paper-outline/45/ https://pittsburghgreenstory.com/newyork/thesis-antithesis-synthesis-to-his-coy-mistress/15/ Friday Music Party $ MAKE MONEY
Live music show/party with up to 80 of your closest friends and fans. Great for bands, musicians, performers, poets, and sages (and their producers).
Here’s what you get:
- Live music event video streamed to the world from ThatChannel.com
- Multitrack (up to 16 tracks) audio recording of event
- One stereo mixdown for live video
- multiple music videos for all songs played.
- Get paid!
Here’s how it works:
- Book a date to do the show. You get 3 hours of studio time (say 9pm thru midnite on a Friday).
- Purchase a minimum of 60 tickets at wholesale price ($10 each)
- Artist resells tickets for retail price of $20 each to friends, family, fans, and supporters – and earn $600 profit for the evening (or give all your friends and family a huge party for free!)
- We stream live and record for youtube, so your people elsewhere in the world can tune in live or catch it later.
- Artist walks away with video of entire event, which includes stereo mix, USB with separated tracks for each instrument (then they can mixdown on their own with Protools etc)
- Create separate videos for each song.
- Greenscreen stuff
- Professional audio mixing/mastering
- Create 1 hour show that can be broadcast on regular TV.