SeroPlus was developed by Pure Encapsulations in conjunction with Dr. James Greenblatt as part of The Integrative Mental Health Series, a line of products based on scientific findings as well as decades of clinical experience. SeroPlus provides neurotransmitter precursors to help balance serotonin function in the brain for emotional wellness, relaxation, moderating occasional stress, and maintaining healthy eating behavior. Also critical to each formulation in this series is the inclusion of a vitamin B6, zinc and Metafolin® L-5-MTHF cofactor complex. These nutrients are often depleted in individuals due to medications, inadequate diets, and toxic environmental exposures, compromising the ability to properly synthesize neurotransmitters. When replete, these cofactors enhance neurotransmitter function and play a complementary role in supporting emotional wellness.
- Promotes serotonin synthesis to support relaxation, moderate occasional stress, and maintain healthy eating behavior
- Provides the serotonin precursor 5-HTP
- Enhances healthy sensitization of serotonin receptors and nervous system function with inositol
- Supports healthy serotonin activity and maintains healthy reuptake with taurine
- Enhances 5-HTP availability with niacinamide and zinc
- Includes the synergistic cofactors magnesium, vitamin C, vitamin B6, Metafolin L-5-MTHF to support serotonin production and positive mood